fun with dripping & pouring glazes

I enjoy the chance occurrence of where glaze goes when I play with dripping and pouring glazes. It turns out random because it is hard to control; this give me good practice in letting go of control. I hand paint around the dripped/poured glazes. This was a process I started in the summer 2017...still doing it in 2019 (and in 2020 now and then). 

These are my favorite color combos in poured/dripped glazes.



These top ones (reds with dark glaze) were finished early Sept. 2019. 






Elaine, a student, first used this combination of blue glazes. Thanks for the inspiration!





Double wall container, gorgeous glaze mixing.



Plate and bowl, colorful set.



Black in middle, earthy deep bowl.


Big dish! and matching handled bowl.





All contents of this site are property of Debra A. Griffin ©1981-2021. 
No images on this site may be used without permission.