info & contact


"Find happiness within yourself. 
Then share yourself with others."
                             - author unknown


My overall goal is for my pottery to bring comfort to all who use it: comforting to use, hold, and to look at. My pottery can be purchased in stores, shows, and in my studio. See my shows page for the stores that currently carry my pottery, and my plans for upcoming shows.

This site shows only a small representation of my ceramic creations. Some of these pieces are sold but could be used for custom orders.

Making pottery gives me the opportunity to sculpt three-dimensionally, hand paint (glazes), and make something unique and beautiful, yet functional. My high-fired stoneware pots are able to be used daily and are safe for food, dishwashers and microwaves.

Mystery and suspense are key parts of ceramic work. What will this lump of clay become? How will these glazes turn out on this pot, this time? How will the kiln fire this time? Will I like the results? Will others?


I changed my name to Diana (from Debra) in March of 2021...and my pronouns (from she/her) to they/them and/or per/pers...and I like non gendered relational words, ie. person/sibling/friend, used for me. I welcome questions about any of this.

You might see pages of this site still using my birth/legal name of Debra. I am working updating the pages I can get to. (Since Debra is my legal name, I am keeping it with the © notes.)


“We shape clay into a pot, but it is the emptiness inside that holds whatever we want.” 
- The Tao


Contact me for prices or custom order inquiries.
My website: www.dagworks.com
My pottery class blog!


All contents of this site are property of Debra A. Griffin ©1981-2021. 
No images on this site may be used without permission.